A universe of possibilities
Takaje is a true innovative vacuum preservation system: a set of tools and accessories was designed to accompany the valve to exploit the principle and to extend its potential uses. As such, in every situation, it will be quick and easy to protect the taste of the best creativity in the kitchen over time.
Sometimes, great ideas come from small and simple solutions. In this case … very small. A red rubber and carbon diskette, not much larger than a coin, capable of revolutionising the concept of preservation. An idea that combines convenience, savings, simplicity of use and a sensitivity to the environment, transforming any glass container, new or already used, into a perfect vacuum container.
- Clean, streamlined design. Body constructed in ABS and stainless steel
- Features four different operating modes: Automatic cycle – Manual cycle- Suction in jars cycle – Sealing cycle (for rolls)
- Double sealing bar (width: 3mm) with excellent heat resistance
- Simple and precise sealing settings
- Built-in jar suction system
- Removable trays for easy cleaning operations
- Vacuum chamber designed to facilitate the insertion of bags, to reduce plastic bag waste and to prevent the suction of any liquid into the machine
- Standard accessories: 10 bags and 2 valves