Fast, noiseless, safe and reliable, compact easy to clean. These patty former models are the ideal equipment for butchers, super and hypermarkets, food processors, fast food, canteens and catering centers.
Fed with mince, they can automatically produce either patty or balls of the desired weight as it can be adjusted thanks to the forming cylinder. Various ingredients such as beef, chicken, fish can be processed in combination with grated bread, eggs, cheese, soy and spices. Even biscuits dough can be easily shaped. The pre-established weight of patties and balls is constant throughout the whole working cycle; very important issue for food processors, packaging plant and catering centers where product quantity per each portion must be as accurate as possible; one of the most valuable aspect.
Different shapes can be obtained just changing the forming cylinder: square, oval, customized according to customer needs.
- Structure in stainless steel and anodized aluminium.
- Exchangeable cylinder made in Delrin®, one or two shapes. Provided with a standard forming cylinder and a scraper.
- Certified materials for food contact.
- Portion thickness easy to adjust.
- Constant weight.
- Safe! Codified magnetic micro-switches and safety guards to prevent access to moving parts.
- Paddles, forming cylinder and product feed hopper easy removable for cleaning and maintaining.
- User friendly transparent methacrylate window and cover.
- Electric plant in ip55 box.
NOTE: All machine prices include GST with shipping, are three phase standard versions, for single phase, and refrigerated versions, additional costs are listed in product descriptions. Accessories for C/E 652 are listed with “#”
If in stock by LaMinerva, it will ship within a week from order, if not allow 3 to 5 weeks for manufacture.