HUKKI VE FETTENDER (Fatends) 55/65 x 350 mm C&L
Air-dried HUKKI – intestines there is a new adhesive impregnation since 2012. In addition to the various easy-peel coatings supplemented from now the new version liability, the range offers interesting possibilities.
HUKKI’s are used in the production of dry sausage like smoked, air-dried or salami with mould. The combination of textile tube and fine collagen film produces high strength and good elasticity. The permeable sausage casing cuts down the drying time. Watervapour and smoke permeate easily.
HUKKI Salami Casings offer numerous advantages in the production of mould-ripened salami. Especially the light ease of peeling the sausage casings
Traditional Fettenden – Optics
• The alternative to natural gut.
• The use of completely new textile fabric allows produce a fat end without seams.
• This gives a very natural look.
• The sausage in the upper region has a caliber 65 is a length of 35 cm, and reaches the thin lower region 55 has a caliber
• High flexibility and strength of the sausage casing are granted.
• A thin collagen coating ensures excellent ripening properties.